Lara is a food blogger who shares delicious dishes and food inspirations on her account.
Ingredients (serves 1-2 people)
- 1/2 block firm tofu
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1tl yeast extract
- teaspoon paprika
- teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Tortilla wraps
- fresh vegetables
- Grate the tofu with a kitchen grater and put it in a pan. Add finely chopped onions and garlic. Then add yeast extract, paprika and chili and fry.
- After the tofu mixture is stirred well, we add tomato paste. The whole thing is fried briefly.
- Warm the wrap briefly in the oven or in a pan and spread with tomato sauce (alternatively hummus or guacamole).
- Add fresh vegetables and the grated tofu and ready!